~~102~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheesy here :)

5 posters

Go down

Cheesy here :) Empty Cheesy here :)

Post  Cheesus Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:49 pm

I asked from Acidez for a ban I deserved a really long time before and then I went and started playing promod with my team but I really miss playing no mod public in your server guys.
I know I asked for this ban but now I want to play with you again.
I was banned for making a joke on arabs which im really sorry about it, I dont hate arabs I even have 3 arab friends.
Please unban me so I can play again with you guys?

Cheesus

Back to top Go down

Cheesy here :) Empty Re: Cheesy here :)

Post  (102)Acidez Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:29 am

I have not ban you because you have ask, but because you have ask again again and again like a child, and for your comportement sometimes on the server.

If someone unban you i hope you will have a good attitude, and stop saying all the time you are jew because, it's not necessary, you can be muslim, christian, buddhist who cares ?
We are just players without difference between us and that all !

(102)Acidez
(102)Acidez
(102)Acidez

Back to top Go down

Post  (102)uR.d@2mE Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:34 am

@aci: 100% agree

(102)uR.d@2mE
(102)uR.d@2mE

Back to top Go down

Post  (102)OverPain Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:42 am

(102)Acidez wrote:I have not ban you because you have ask, but because you have ask again again and again like a child, and for your comportement sometimes on the server.

If someone unban you i hope you will have a good attitude, and stop saying all the time you are jew because, it's not necessary, you can be muslim, christian, buddhist who cares ?
We are just players without difference between us and that all !

(102)Acidez

+1000

Although the game deals with characters from various countries-religions, this should not affect at any cost our players in our server.
I go to church (i am christian orthodox) in some Sundays, on weddings, on funerals, on baptism etc, but when i log into the game, i see everyone as equal (Except Mister, he is the sexy Darth Vader, our emperor) and expect to be treated as a friend from everyone.
It is true that this server has one of the most friendly environments i have ever seen because of the first amigos i met like Misterio, Toro and Juli, and thanks to them, we all give our best to keep it peaceful and friendly and most of all fun.

So Cheesus, although i don't know how intense and important is to you your religion beliefs, i know from the little i have talked with you, that despite your age, you are a mature and really friendly guy and that you can tolerate any impatience regarding these affairs such as religion disputes and of course race related arguments.

Once Plato (ancient philosopher) said:
All men are by nature equal, made all of the same earth by one Workman; and however we deceive ourselves, as dear unto God is the poor peasant as the mighty prince.

And i agree to this.
(102)OverPain
(102)OverPain

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheesus Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:31 am

So am I going to get unbanned or what?

Cheesus

Back to top Go down

Post  (102)Mister Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:24 am

Cheesus wrote:So am I going to get unbanned or what?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
(102)Mister
(102)Mister

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheesus Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:00 am

You dont want to unban me? k but dont tell other admins to unban me because then it all gets messed up.
Nice communication there, gj.

Cheesus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down