~~102~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fuck6 got banned agian

2 posters

Go down

fuck6 got banned agian Empty fuck6 got banned agian

Post  fuck6 Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:53 am

Hi mister why you banned me agian you know it is me and you may dont whatch my monitor but you cant se minimap in spectator you maybe dont check that the teammates also shoot in the hous ( i think it was the kill wich you mean is defenely wallhack) pls unban no wallhack needed my ingame name is ragE. anX1eTy also

fuck6

Back to top Go down

fuck6 got banned agian Empty Re: fuck6 got banned agian

Post  (102)Mister Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:02 am

fuck6 wrote:Hi mister why you banned me agian you know it is me and you may dont whatch my monitor but you cant se minimap in spectator you maybe dont check that the teammates also shoot in the hous ( i think it was the kill wich you mean is defenely wallhack) pls unban no wallhack needed my ingame name is ragE. anX1eTy also

Now you are banned 4 ever , reason WALLHACK and i was spectate you for long time, sorry amigo but for me and for many players u are a hacker.

(102)Mister
(102)Mister
(102)Mister

Back to top Go down

Post  fuck6 Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:05 am

amigo if that would be true i will die directly i dont wallhack and i hate cheaters over all you spect me just at chinatown this time one tipp play promod you will see that many wallbangs that you cant count them all and if can also call me a wallhacker than than just visit me and i will show you who i play and you can see nothing on my screen

fuck6

Back to top Go down

Post  (102)Mister Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:12 am

100000% sure u was hacking and not just one kill there was 5 more , sorry for this time speak with maxpower if he wants to unban you is ok, but 4 me u are whacker.
(102)Mister
(102)Mister

Back to top Go down

Post  fuck6 Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:13 am

visit us at www.rag-esport.com we are recruiting and we can make a training camp just ask at XF from102fuck6 if you want some help at gaming and how to use wallbangspots you need it i think defenily sorry sounds hard but it is realy not fair that i got banned for wallhack because i kill some peoples through walls and wallhacker or aimboter realy needs long time and realy not often on server but there online to ban me i think the whole clan just wanna ban me?? wtf ask luis ask overpain i also play in promod as the same and they know also how to play if you wanna learn it too visit us man

greetings ragE.anX1eTy

fuck6

Back to top Go down

Post  fuck6 Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:48 am

alrightim unbanned found my old key so i dont hope you ban me agian just because im good and know where i can shoot through thanks mister and also you can visit me and whatch my screen when im playing

fuck6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down