~~102~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COD4 FRAGMOVIES

4 posters

Go down

COD4 FRAGMOVIES Empty COD4 FRAGMOVIES

Post  (102)OverPain Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:09 pm

Hi all, post here your favorite videos you've seen
Here are some of mine

SEE THE BELOW LINK FIRST FOR SICK EFFECTS
---> http://www.wipido.com/video/p9BGANkza7z3 <----

This is made by a Japanese hero

My new hero (after Stevy of course) is this guy

His nickname is D1ablo, he's from UK and playing in Reason Gaming Team

I use his config, which you can find in their clan site.

As you can see, all of the videos are taking place in 5vs5 Promod Search and Destroy Tournaments, so there is no question at all for hacks, glitches, script tweaks and such bullshit.

Enjoy Very Happy

Last edited by OverPain on Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
(102)OverPain
(102)OverPain

Back to top Go down

COD4 FRAGMOVIES Empty Re: COD4 FRAGMOVIES

Post  (102)MaxPower Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:07 am

at first - last year many ESL players got banned, aquitas and Pb aren't that save. Live Tournament is different.
at second - promod isn't skilled as many think, sniping is very easy there - sniping there isnt a skill-factor!
and finally - i owned Stevy at our "normal" TDM-Server very easily, and he used Wallhack/Chams 100% sure.
i dont trust the "pro"-Players, they often use hacks!

i like th_hutch from th-clan, he plays a good style (AK 47u) and Googled also plays a nice Style.
of course Doff !

but good edit vids! cyclops
(102)MaxPower
(102)MaxPower
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  (102)Lady-Anne Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:48 am

Im sorry , But I only can see cheaters and hackers . I hate this no brain guys, and no skills noobs.
Really you like see how good players die in a stupids hands?. Favorite videos?.....sorry , i like see videos of ppl with skills.
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF what a noobs this poor guys.
(102)Lady-Anne
(102)Lady-Anne

Back to top Go down

Post  (102)OverPain Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:32 pm

sweet-anne wrote:Im sorry , But I only can see cheaters and hackers . I hate this no brain guys, and no skills noobs.
Really you like see how good players die in a stupids hands?. Favorite videos?.....sorry , i like see videos of ppl with skills.
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF what a noobs this poor guys.

Sorry, but what are you talking about?
These are frags from european and very big budget lan tournaments.
We are talking about professional teams with huge sponsors like esuba, tcm, reason, fnatic etc etc
The whole world is watching their wars through demos or live on videondemand.
We are not talking about public servers, but for servers with UAC, AEQUITAS, PBLIST ONLINE DETECTION ETC ETC.
Where did you see the hacks?

Please don't make these conclusions just like that, just because you saw wallbangs and straight headshots, thinking that they are using hacks.
In case you suspect someone from the teams i mentioned, you can easily download their demos and make timestamps for any suspicion you have.
We know that these days that because the new version of UAC is under development many teams on clanbase use cheats, but these are with kids building an unknown team and gaining wins as soon as they can before the admins ban their guids.
Perhaps you haven't seen live a tournament. I still haven't seen one of the big teams, but believe me, since i have attended to one national tournament here in Greece, with 18 teams participating, except the 4 judges and 2 spectators in each war, there was a thorough investigation to every player's cfg before he played in each round.

THERE IS NO WAY TO CHEAT IN A TOURNAMENT, NONETHELESS WHEN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE BIGGEST TEAMS GLOBALLY.
(102)OverPain
(102)OverPain

Back to top Go down

Post  (102)OverPain Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:51 pm

This is the final frags from Stevy, who with his current team (fnatic.MSI) won the recent CIC7 tournament against Reason Gaming
http://www.wipido.com/video/JRwqsGesmzPc

Proof

He is undoubtedly the best cod4 player.

Max, you used to own him where and when?
If you tell me that you owned him in public tdm with 40 players, where there are 150 nades on the air and on the floor and there is no strategy at all, well i rest my case.

He was the one who invented incredible and unbelievable shots, such as the famous Stevy Shot in in 00:40 (wipido link), after uncountable hours of practice for god's sake.
Don't tell me you owned him on 1vs1. I will not ever believe it, noone can.
(102)OverPain
(102)OverPain

Back to top Go down

Post  (102)MaxPower Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:27 pm

Where do you live ? In a Computergame ? Come down, you cry like a little boy !
ohh oh, they have sponsors, oh oh, best teams in the world... so big and great...
they're Kids! playing a GAME! you sound like a teengirl at a boyband concert.

there is no best player in this game!
He played about Spring/Summer 09 at our old 102-Server - i had about 120:30 , he 35:25 !! - let your case rest!
are you better if you can handle a 48 Playergame or are you better if you play Promod 5vs5 ?
Stevy (he was Tek9 when he played at our server) played like many "esl-pro's" when they come to
play at a big TDM Server. Sniping (and not well), aiming at spawnpoints, and using a Wallhack or chams.
He sucks !! Made not much points and a bad Kill/Death. To say ohhh, just nades, no strategy is
that what all "pro's" say when they suck! I think he is good? why not there? what is good ???
promod isnt a skill-mod. No breathing moves at a sniper ??? Aiming the spawnpoints ???
Hear 3D sound where enemies come from ? wow, thats really strategy, and without it they suck!
He just plays day for day and trains these moves. Strategy ? It's an action-game, Promod SnD is boring and low.

I say: the best gamers dont play at tournaments, the best players have a life, and often play nothing.
best players dont play Promod, its an easier-mod for those who cry for "unfair" situations. If they would
be good, they would take the challenge and handle it, but they can only play like Pam/promod with their trained aims!
watch Doff, he dont play much coz school is more important, but (today) if he plays - he directly make scores like 140:20
he dont cry about nades... he died only a few times in a 15min game with 40 players. He is better than Stevy if they would
play 1vs1 - and not at Pam or Promod ! these esl-kids training day for day, its not about their natural skill !

what is great about the kill at 0.40 ? he cant see the player - just luck that he hit him. and dont say he knew it about uav,
it wasnt good aiming, it was good expecting with luck, nothing more.
dont show all the esl promod shit, nobody likes it. We are no Kids !!! Get a life and celebrate people which have a real talent !

these kids suck at public servers, so they arent that good - most famous music isnt the best too, movies, art, ... too
having sponsors and playing tournaments is no index for skill.

I'm 33, no kid and not dumb, dont talk with me about that Kindergarden. I know what they can and what not! I know
about what we are talking! about a fucking game played with mouse and keys, you need no talents to play it !

I dont want to talk about skill in CoD4 anymore - it's childish ! And i dont like to say - thats the best, coz you cant.
I see many good players, with many different styles. And all are successful with their own style. Esl players less, because
they mostly play Pam/promod SnD and arent "trained" at big TDM.

However, think what you want, but dont give me explains about it, specially when we play.

greetings king MaxPower

The End... no second part No
(102)MaxPower
(102)MaxPower
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  (102)MaxPower Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:58 pm

hey Tommy i was a bit aggressiv and had a bad moon last night Embarassed
sorry for that !!!

i dont like to overrate this game and the Players, because it's really nothing special beeing good at it.

so - forget the hardness i wrote - please I love you

(i really owned Stevy, and he really used a hack !!! maybe it wasnt him, but i think it was Stevy himself)

COD4 FRAGMOVIES Maxpower
(102)MaxPower
(102)MaxPower
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  (102)OverPain Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:06 pm

No no it's okay Max.
To put it simply, you are saying that because you had once a better KD ratio than a pro player (if that was Stevy and not just someone who downloaded his config and didnt change the nickname) in PUBLIC(nades, grenade launchers, light machine guns, airstrikes, helicopters) tdm, basically means that you own him.
So with that logic of yours, since i have exceeded several times your score were we played together on a team or as opponents, it means that i can own you in 1vs1, as me having the quadraple ping than yours.

Ok, your answer would probably be: "Oh, if you brag so much about these kids, why don't you go fuck yourself and leave us, and go play to your noob snd wars, you emo ladyboy"
Then, my answer would be "The skill of a player can be seen in his speed of decision, preciseness of aim, patience and teamplay. You lack of all these traits, because of your age. That's why you are proud about having big scores in a tdm, because there is no pure skill there. I have lack of these traits too, and with lack of free time, i can no longer play in competitive gaming as i used to 2 years ago. That's why i play tdm when i can."
But the reason of the topic is to show and share some of the greatest shots that have been made and can be made, edited with great effects and giving an eye-candy to all us who lack of these skills.
(102)OverPain
(102)OverPain

Back to top Go down

Post  (102)MaxPower Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:20 am

i saw incredible shots at public servers, and it's harder there.
however, i play of fun, it's a game and i love it.
these progamers take this game to serious, tournaments arent a Game and
i know how Pro-Sportsmann do their Sport. It's no fun, has nothing to do with Playing,
so i'm not interested in skill, i wanna have fun. believe what you want, 1 vs 1 isnt fun for me,
its - to show your enemy : i'm better than you! but i'm out of this age, dont need it.
What would a woman say to this ? Believe me, i never had the feeling to show others how great i am.
i dont care about that, ask Zar my best friend! I'm only not interested in that Part of CoD !

I love the Action, the Chaos. It's not easy to play good in it, you need different Qualifications,
aiming and reacting isnt all, you need a good overlook and you have to look forward, how the next
situation is. You know it Tommy ! To get over 100 ( or more ) isnt easy, you need more than just good aiming.
And its much fun to survive this chaos. And !!! I'm the best nade-user, throughing them is Art ! Ask Zar,
he often see me playing (lives 500m away) he will tell you about my nades bom I need Action, and Speed !
But you're right, i didnt play well last time drunken ask Zar who is better ? You or Me ? 😉 just Fun

greetings king MaxPower

see you at the Battlefield cheers lol!
(102)MaxPower
(102)MaxPower
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  (102)OverPain Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:23 pm

Fresh sick stuff affraid

watch 5:20
EPICNESS
(102)OverPain
(102)OverPain

Back to top Go down

Post  fuck6 Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:46 am

that is hardcore gaming but sometimes it looks like wallhack maybe he play just sound and heard them and listen in teamspeak what his mades say or its just wallhack but whatch it firs its nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA3ZPtUObUM

the realy pros play on LAN partys where they can show his skill and nobody can say wallhacker because all can whatch there monitors;) TEK9 even playd that lan partys ;)but without stevy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0EvlhukxGc

fuck6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down