~~102~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Tips for a better Ping, better Performance, and a better View

+2
(102)Lady-Anne
(102)MaxPower
6 posters

Go down

Some Tips for a better Ping, better Performance, and a better View Empty Some Tips for a better Ping, better Performance, and a better View

Post  (102)MaxPower Sat May 01, 2010 8:34 pm

Here are my tips! You dont have to use them 1:1 ,you can choose your Settings how you like it most.

Graphicoptions :
- Antialiasing and AnisotropicFiltering OFF.
- resolution how its best for your screen
- model detail ON
- Texturefiltering Trilinear
- Texture Quality Extra
- set 2 Graphiccards ON ,no matter if you just have one (sounds silly, but it works)
- all other Graphicoptions OFF or LOW

Commands for Ingame-Console ( open it with ^^ button ) and type exactly :
- /com_maxfps 125
- /cg_fov 80
- /maxpackets 100
- /snaps 30
- /r_drawdecals 0
- /r_drawsun 0
- /r_drawwater 0
- /cg_brass 0

some servers dont allow all settings, but who cares
start typing always with / and set with enter.
some of those settings are for more fps, some for a better view and some for a better Ping !!!
If you dont like the look now - tell me !

please watch your frames and ping before changes and tell me how they're after the changes. (final Ping after 1-2 days)
i'm interested in it (my ping is gone from 55 down to ~30)

I hope it helps a bit!

Greetings MaxPower
(102)MaxPower
(102)MaxPower
Captain

Back to top Go down

Some Tips for a better Ping, better Performance, and a better View Empty Re: Some Tips for a better Ping, better Performance, and a better View

Post  (102)Lady-Anne Sun May 02, 2010 12:58 am

Some times i try , and some times dont , and i play better using thsi config . THANKS MAXIIIIIIIIIII..... Razz
(102)Lady-Anne
(102)Lady-Anne

Back to top Go down

Some Tips for a better Ping, better Performance, and a better View Empty Re: Some Tips for a better Ping, better Performance, and a better View

Post  (102)AxXiDeNT Mon May 31, 2010 6:54 am

Yeah, Aleksandra told me this some while ago Smile
It works perfect.
(102)AxXiDeNT
(102)AxXiDeNT

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000059211705

Back to top Go down

Post  (102)Nemesis Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:41 am

Hey there MaxPower!

Do you need to do this every time you start the game, or will the new settings remain each time you log in?

Haven't tried this yet, wasn't even aware it could be done, looking forward to trying it later!

Happy gaming my friend,

Nemesis

(102)Nemesis
(102)Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  (102)OverPain Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:32 am

No you don't have to man.
But you can also try a config which already has commands for better performance and ping.

For example you can try this one. I use it also, among many others that i have given.

Download it from here:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4ts3gx1bu4l667b

1)Unrar it to a folder
2)Copy the whole cod4config folder to Program Files/Activision/COD4/Players/Profiles where you will also see your existing profile. But do not copy the folder inside your existing folder of your profile. You will normally see 2 folders after you have pasted the folder.
3)Run the game. If it asks you for default settings, press no.
4)Select the new profile. You will notice different graphics.
5) Go to Options/Graphics. Leave all the settings untouched except your resolution (put whatever you like and whatever your monitor can handle. I have it 1680x1050) and the aspect ratio (i use wide 16:9 but you can put auto if you want)
6)Change the name and controls and you are done

Of course, because i did not include my mpdata and because we all have unique guids, you will be 1 lvl.
But no worries, i also included a folder titled EA. Stands for Easy Account, an application which automatically sets your profile to 55 level. A readme is already included and it's very easy to do it.
For everything else, feel free to ask Very Happy
(102)OverPain
(102)OverPain

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaper Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:05 am

what's the differance? if possible i would love to get promod graph in game xD is it possible? O.O
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  (102)OverPain Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:41 am

This cfg i uploaded is also for promod, better for aku/ak47.
But you can find plenty configs in the following sites:
http://proconfigs.com/
http://www.gamingcfg.com/

So you can test as many cfg's as you want Wink
(102)OverPain
(102)OverPain

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaper Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:33 am

ok, i'll give it a try Very Happy
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum