~~102~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read it plz

3 posters

Go down

Read it plz Empty Read it plz

Post  ciastek Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:57 am

Hey folks.
Ok i did quite a mess. First of all I didnt got rcon pass to ur server and that was just stupid bind. So sorry Max that was idiotic joke made only coz some noobs were whinning about Overpain and I binded quickly for some laugh... Then I pressed it few more times coz ppl were asking what was it to showw them that was bind and how its builded. I want also sorry Pain for that fail-joke I hope ure not angry about it mate Smile Im not complaining about unban that was mistake to show that build public and i understand that i broke ur rules. Im sad that i had no time to explain before i got banned but ur reaction was fast and unexpected. I didnt realize that some1 could really belive that i had rcon acces and ban one of my favorouite 102 members Very Happy I just want to show things straight.
Take care guys
Ciastko!

ciastek

Back to top Go down

Read it plz Empty Re: Read it plz

Post  (102)MaxPower Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:38 am

I know it now. But you have to suffer for a while, till i unban you.
We have enough problems with real rcon hackers, so these jokes arent that funny.
i unban you soon when i have a good day!

greetings (102)MaxPower
(102)MaxPower
(102)MaxPower
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  (102)OverPain Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:24 am

Hey man, you didnt upset me at all. it's just that as i was told by the head admins is that your bind kind of caused the server to restart and change the pass Suspect
Anyway, although i found it funny, i think in the future it would be disturbing by some others and that may cause problems.
(102)OverPain
(102)OverPain

Back to top Go down

Post  (102)MaxPower Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:17 am

it wasnt funny Overpain! you're the first one who cries when a cheater is on, and a fast one at banning for bad ping and hacks without spectating.
(102)MaxPower
(102)MaxPower
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  (102)OverPain Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:57 pm

ok max, your server, your rules.
But i thought the high ping (400+) was on the rules for temp banning. I havent banned one single guy for high ping! Only temporary ban.
Also you got it wrong about not spectating. Maybe you confuse me with somebody else.
I always change to spectator to see someone when players accuse him for hacking.

And today, since i didnt have access and since 3 admins were in and playing, i think it was not crying when i said that there was a cheater while you were playing.

Anyway, excuse me if i found ciastko's bind funny. I didnt have the rcon blocker experience when i was admin in other servers, so forgive me.
(102)OverPain
(102)OverPain

Back to top Go down

Post  (102)MaxPower Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:50 pm

ok!
well, it's not my server and my rules. It's our server and our rules! so yours too.
we have to handle as a clan. seeing you writing that you found it funny, wasnt clan thinking. but it's ok now!

today i fight 2 hours with Amok and Uzzil, and i banned them 4 or 5 times. are you able to ban them? are you laughing when they're on?
the players were pissed off, and i was too. so i can't laugh about rcon jokes.

things like that can make the server empty, and we just payed much money for it (like you do, too)

I forgive you Smile
(102)MaxPower
(102)MaxPower
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:42 am

oh we amok und uzzil die beiden kenne ich auch hatte mit den in xfire geschrieben warum die das machen naja kann sich jeder denken warum das nervt einfach nur.diese rcon blocker ist leider zu leicht daran zu kommen

Back to top Go down

Post  (102)OverPain Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:09 am

Well, captain, if i had a saying for the server too, i would vote for punkbuster and through pbbans and with the command PB_SV_BanMask [IP Address / Subnet Mask], these rcon blockers would be terminated, not to mention that the 99% of the aimbotters and wallhackers would be banned immediately by pb.
But since pb causes connection problems to other players, there is nothing i could do to help.
(102)OverPain
(102)OverPain

Back to top Go down

Post  (102)MaxPower Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:53 am

we tested pb, and max. online players were 8-10 and server laggs. it doesnt make sense.
(102)MaxPower
(102)MaxPower
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  ciastek Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:20 am

It's not problem Max I got second retail key but I will wait Smile Anyway thanks for understanding and good luck with solving pb problems etc.

ciastek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down